Monday, June 12, 2017

How Do I Look Batman? Injustice 2 Customization


Customization in video games is becoming more prominent than ever, especially in games like Overwatch, Tekken 7, Injustice 2, and many more games. Injustice 2 in particular is the game I have really enjoyed with its various customization of DC Comic characters. Being a huge fan of Batman, I was very excited to be able to customize my favorite comic book hero. Other characters that I have really enjoyed customizing are: Batman, Atrocitus, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman, and Cyborg.

Batman
·      Head – Mark-11 Cowl
·      Torso – L. Fox Prototype Batsuit
·      Arms – Gauntlets of Mayhem
·      Legs – Meta-Aramid Fiber Greaves
·      Utility Belt – Dark Rogue’s Tech Belt
·      Ability – Bat Strike
·      Shade – The Gotham Knight
 The customization of Batman I feel will be something like my life’s work. I mean it’s awesome to be able to customize the Cape Crusader the way I see fit and make him even more spectacular.

Atrocitus
·      Head – Mighty Rigid Face Mask
·      Torso – The Red Protector
·      Arms – Fortified Bitter Braces

·      Legs – Rage of Bleez
·      Dex-Starr – Lethal Bloodlash Dex-Starr
·      Ability – Caustic Pool
·      Shade – God (Alternate0
 My goal with Atrocitus is to make him as menacing as possible. The whole thing with the Red Lanterns is vengeance. Atrocitus is all about vengeance and rage. I do not know much about the Red Lanterns but Atrocitus’s customization will be something to behold.

Harley Quinn
·      Head – Destructive Lucy’s Favorite Gleeful Face
·      Torso – Solid Ivy’s Euphoric Corset
·      Arms – Ammo Sleeves
·      Legs – Destructive Harley’s Exuberant Legs   

·      Guns – Resilient Dr. Quinzel’s Gleeful Gats
·      Ability – Tick-Tock
·      Shade – Mad Love
 My goal with Harley Quinn is to make her as good looking as possible. I am going for that angel face but devilish personality. The red and black look is my personal favorite and reminds a little of Harley Quinn in the Arkham series.

Wonder Woman
·      Head – Tiara of Divine Tragedy
·      Torso – Diana’s Theatrical Chestplate 

·      Arms – Bracers of Rising Action
·      Legs – Smash Hit Boots
·      Arsenal – The Blade Braker
·      Abilities
o   Amalthea’s Protection
o   Air Amazonian Slam
·      Shade – Themysciran Legend (Alternate)
 The thing I like about my customization of Wonder Woman is the color scheme. The purple, grey, and blue suits the Amazonian princess. Wonder Woman is scary good when she reaches level 20.

Cyborg
·      Head – Alien Terrain Mask
·      Torso – Silas Stone’s Experimental Core  

·      Arms – Apokoliptian Alloy Arms
·      Legs – Lethal Victor’s High Tech Legs
·      Nova Blaster – Darkseid’s Judgment
·      Abilites
o   Boom Tube
o   Repair Circuit
·      Shade – Vic Stone 2.0 (Alternate)
 The thing with Cyborg is that he is a work in progress. I do like his look but I think I can do better with his customization. You can say that I want to make him look like his days in the Teen Titans. To recreate that look would be awesome and help me remember the good Teen Titans not the goofy Teen Titans Go.

The customization in this game is remarkable and I get this sensation of giddiness to make these heroes into the way I see fit for them. Not only do I get to make Batman look awesome but get to make to other characters look as awesome as intended. 

I commend the creators of this game that made the customization so remarkably awesome that you want more of the game. So if you love customization, fighting games, and superheroes go out and buy Injustice 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment